Revised Safety Protocols, May 2020
In accordance with Governor Wolf's order, construction companies may resume operations as of Friday, May 1, 2020. While we are thrilled to be back to work,
we want you to know that our team is taking 10 steps to protect out clients:
- At the start of each work day and before visiting any client site, all Penn Team Members, including all employees and subcontractors, will take their
temperature and assess their health using our medical questionnaire. Any Penn Team Member
exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be
asked to return home and seek medical treatment.
- At all times, Penn Team Members will wear face masks at client sites while working indoors or when working in close proximity outdoors.
- For major remodeling projects, Penn Team Members will establish exterior hand-washing stations.
- Penn Team Members will wash their hands, or apply hand-sanitizer, upon arriving at a client site, after leaving a client site, and before and after
- Rigid plastic walls and shielding will be erected to separate living spaces from work zones. Negative pressure will be established to ensure air flows
from work zones to the outside of the home.
- Whenever possible, Penn Team Members will practice rigorous social distancing among themselves during on-site and off-site activities.
- Out of an abundance of caution, Penn Team Members are not permitted to shake hands with clients or accept food or drink.
- Penn Team Members will take steps to minimize client interactions during site work and use alternate entrances and exits when available.
- For essential interactions with clients, Penn Team Members will maintain a distance of at least six feet between themselves and clients.
- We encourage clients to communicate with their Project Manager or Site Supervisor through calls, text, email, or our Online Project Management Software
As is standard practice, Penn Team Members will perform regular job site clean-up at the end of each work day to maintain a tidy and safe environment.
We regularly review and apply best practices and guidance issued by the PA Department of Health and adjust our safety protocols in order to protect our
clients. We appreciate your trust and confidence in our team during this difficult time.
Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions or concerns about your project: 610.965.4204 or email@example.com.